Help each other! Help other Ruzzle fans to answer the many questions asked on this Ruzzle fansite, mostly through the Ruzzle FAQ page.
Need help! Would you like to contribute to this Ruzzle fansite? You can help! Please send an email to info[at]ruzzleonline.net.

QuizCross is the new game by MAG Interactive, the creators of the famous game Ruzzle. Quizcross is an exiting quiz game where you also have to think strategically. In this article we’ll tell you everything you need to know about this new app.

This article is being kept up to date since 19 March. De most recent update was on 19 March.

Good tip: Because the new game QuizCross is developed by the same team that developed Ruzzle, you can log in with your existing Ruzzle account and easily invite your Ruzzle friends.

Download QuizCross

Download QuizCross - MAG Interactive Download QuizCross voor Android

QuizCross iPad, iPhone en iPod

QuizCross is available first for iPad, iPhone and iPod.

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Download QuizCross for iPad, iPhone and iPod

QuizCross Android

QuizCross Android is now also available for download via Google Play.

Requires Android: 2.2 and up.

Download QuizCross for Android.

QuizCross Windows Phone

QuizCross Windows Phone is unfortunately not yet available.

QuizCross rules

The game is similar to tic-tac-toe. You and your opponent share a playing field with 9 compartments. The first player to win three compartments in a row wins the game. Every compartment has 3 hidden questions from a specific category, for example ‘music’. But pay attention, even if you have conquered a compartment by answering questions right, you’re not safe yet. Your opponent can steal the compartment from you by answering more questions right. With an equal number of right questions, the battle is decided in an exciting tie break.

To be successful in QuizCross you should:

• be good at quizzing;
  • think about the strong and weak sides of yourself and your opponent;
  • choose compartments strategically to be the first to get three in a row.

Start playing and challenge your friends!

QuizCross premium

Upgrading to QuizCross Premium is possible form the app itself. This is different from Ruzzle Android (link with read more about Ruzzle Android, where you in Google Play can download both Ruzzle Free and Ruzzle (premium). Why upgrade to the premium version? You can do this for the following reasons:

• extensive game statistics;
  • no more annoying advertismentss;
  • large set of fun profile pictures.

Upgrading is possible by navigating from the begin screen to the screen with statistics. Because these are not yet accessible you will get the question whether you’ll want to upgrade to the premium version. You can also click on the button in the upper right corner of the QuizCross app. Under the heading ‘Help’ you can click ‘Buy’ and upgrade to premium.

QuizCross reviews

We have not yet discovered any reviews of QuizCross. Please feel free to attend us to a review by leaving a message at the bottom of this page. Then we will add the link to the review.

QuizCross links

Of course, QuizCross has ‘official pages’. You find the links below.

Now that you are on our Ruzzle website, you might want to know more about Ruzzle Free…

QuizCross FAQ

Because we are in touch with the developers of Ruzzle, we can also pass on your questions about QuizCross. Good questions and clarifying answers we will add to this small ‘FAQ’.

The ranking is the same as the Ruzzle ranking. More explanations about this you will find in our Ruzzle FAQ.
Based on your language AND country the game automatically decides the language for the question that are asked to you. If you play against an opponent from a different nationality, you will both receive the same questions, but in your own language. To avoid confusion regarding the language settings and to help players that want different settings in the game than in their phone, QuizCross will make it possible to change the language in a future update.
With QuizCross you can play against anyone anywhere in the world, because every player gets the same question in their own language. As a result, there is only ONE ranking list.
If you notice that the right answer is not an option, you can report this to QuizCross directly after answering the question.

16 Responses to QuizCross, from the creators of the famous game Ruzzle

1. Zoraida says:

I love this game, but the chat feature is not working. I can only see the first line then I just have to hope what ever I write makes sence, because I cannot view the whole message I have written.

2. L says:

how do you invite friends to play ?

3. alfredo perez says:

When will the windowsphone version be available? I have tons of people ready and willing to pay for this app!

4. Gigi says:

I seem to be missing turns playing unaccountably, as I check in frequently.. Sometimes I will play only once and my opponent fills the other spaces.

Can’t figure out why.

Also, who is Marvin?

5. Sandi says:

Regarding the Achievements tab in Quizcross – I don’t know why they don’t update. I have played 631 matches ( I’m obsessed!) and yet it still shows under the Hooked V tab that I’m only at 63%. I’ve won 8 matches in a row, and yet the “On Fire II” shows 0%. Several of the others are incorrect also. Can you tell me why? Thank you.

• RuzzleOnline.net says:

We are going to asked the developers about your problem, can take a while before they answer!

6. miskairal says:

Great game, I have been playing for over a month and have purchased the upgrade. So far in over 500 games I have only seen a couple of questions repeated once only. The idea of the game is excellent spoilt only by the number of people who don’t play their games out or who don’t play their first round straight away. One day I started 8 new games before I got to have a go. My main complaint is the same one I have with Ruzzle…..they say you are playing a random opponent but that is not the case. You are playing someone of the same or higher skill level than yourself. It seems I have just gone up a level or something because the questions are harder and I’ve only won one game out of 10 whereas before I was winning 6/7/8 out of 10. It’s a shame because it’s putting me off playing. Why play when I’m now most often only getting 1 answer right out of the 3 and then the square gets stolen.
    Two other things I’d love to be able to do is 1) play physical friends ie. friends in the same room as me, and 2) play an untimed version against those physical friends.

• ruzzleonline says:

Hi Miskairal, thanks for your time to post a comment. About the opponents, this is what the developers say about it.

It looks at ranking and tries to match equally good players.

We will let the QuizCross developers know about your other issues and feature requests!

• ruzzleonline says:

Hi Miskairal, QuizCross thanks you for your feedback:

Thank him for his feedback and tell him that we will consider this.

7. Jay says:

The question was “How long is the track at the Indy 500?” and the answer was 500 miles. This is incorrect. The RACE is 500 miles. The track is only 2.5 miles, which they circle 200 times.

• ruzzleonline says:

Hi Jay, thanks! We will let the QuizCross developers know the answer is not correct. Next time you can also use the built-in function to rapport questions like this, just to inform you ;-).

• TheMovieSlut says:

I used the in-question link today to point out that the question is not worded properly for the available answers. Just curious: why does the bad question option not appear after the final question of each round?

8. Andy says:

It said Haiti is the eastern half of Hispaniola, but it’s the western half

• ruzzleonline says:

Hi, thanks. We will let them know. Did you know you can also rapport this yourself after you answered the question?