Help each other! Help other Ruzzle fans to answer the many questions asked on this Ruzzle fansite, mostly through the Ruzzle FAQ page.
Need help! Would you like to contribute to this Ruzzle fansite? You can help! Please send an email to info[at]ruzzleonline.net.

The beta test is completed, Ruzzle version 1.7.2 for iOS released!

Hello Ruzzlers!

We’re excited to announce that we’ve just released version 1.7.2 for iOS users on the AppStore! This version introduces performance improvements for all iOS devices and includes enhanced iPad support. We hope that this update will solve most of your problems and we would appreciate it if you would keep us updated on how it performs.

Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve the recent performance issues. We truly appreciate the support we’re received from all our fans.

We’d also like to send a special thank you to everyone who took part in our beta test for this update, and everyone who submitted their interest, even if they weren’t actively chosen to participate. Your support helped us get this update in place faster and smoother than would otherwise have been the case.

In short, you’re awesome.

Now go get it!

11 Responses to Beta test completed, download Ruzzle 1.7.2 for iOS!

1. Andy says:

Ever since the update with the new features such as ink and experience I have been having issues with the top two tiles on the left-hand column. It happens every game in either the second and/or third round that I cannot START any words from those tiles, but I can use them in any other place of the words. Anybody else having this problem? Iphone 6 user with no phone issues. Thx!

2. Christina says:

When will the “Anti cheat ” and going to the App Store automatically during a game during games get fixed ?

3. DD says:

I have the latest update on my iPad. I never had a problem before. The screen often freezes and then crashes. I’ve deleted the app a few times and then downloaded it again. I’m only able to play a few times a day because of the problem. Whatever you’ve done to improve it has made it worse. A couple of friends have deleted the app because they were aggravated with the same problems. I have other game apps, but yours is the only one that doesn’t always work.

4. Kristin says:

When I block an opponent, can he/she still see me if they have the paid for version. Because I can still see them even though theĆ½’re blocked.

5. Audace2012 says:

hello. I removed the application to technical problems. now I have to buy it again?

6. Bob says:

I have. Auto update enabled on iPad … But how can I tell if I have latest version of ruzzle?
    There is no version number in the “about ruzzle” choice under help

• RuzzleOnline.net says:

Hi Bob, just scroll down when you opened Ruzzle, on the left side at the bottom you can find the version number of Ruzzle.

7. Kate says:

The last two updates have been total failures for me. My ruzzle on my iphone 4 is laggy and freezes. Obviously this is very frustrating and takes hundreds off the score in each round. It previously ran smoothly. Please remove the last two updates! I’m losing all my league games. I have tried everything from deleting/ reinstalling. Logging in with Facebook/ ruzzle account.using ruzzle free/ premium. Nothing works!!!

8. donnas says:

I had to buy Razzle for my Surface RT. I bought it and it doesn’t work. I’ve waited for the “fix” and now it says I cannot put that app on my windows surface.
    Now what???????

• ruzzleonline says:

Hi Donna, check the reply to your email. I don\’t know for sure, but it looks like Windows Phone and the Surface RT share the same Windows App Store, am I right? But as you can read on the Ruzzle Free or Premium page in the app store it is only supported for Windows Phone.